If you want to get a Polish driving licence, you must reside in Poland for at least 6 months.
Our school will help you complete all the formalities related to the driving course.
First you have to go through the medical examination, which is included in the course price. Then you should visit the City Hall to get the document called PKK. You will do it at the Municipal Office of the Communication Department. You can find them here:
– Gdańsk-Chełm, Wilanowska 2 (street), or
– Gdańsk-Wrzeszcz, Partyzantów 74 (street).
To complete the application for a driving license
- Medical certificate
- Picture, sized 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Photocopy of the residence card, residence visa or other document confirming the right to stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland or a certificate that you have been studying in Poland for at least six months.The driving course consists of two parts: theoretical and practical.
- Theoretical course can be done via e-learning platform.
- You can also give up e-learning and learn from the book manual and tests (all learrning materials are also included in the course price). In this case, first you pass the theoretical state exam in PORD and then start pracical course
- Practical course (30 hours) starts after e-learning or when you pass the theoretical state exam.
- Driving lessons are conducted in KIA RIO IV cars – exactly the same model as the one on the final exam.
We invite you to our school to get the driving license you always wanted! 🙂